Web   ·   Wiki   ·   Activities   ·   Blog   ·   Lists   ·   Chat   ·   Meeting   ·   Bugs   ·   Git   ·   Translate   ·   Archive   ·   People   ·   Donate

#sugar-meeting, 2018-04-17

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

All times shown according to UTC.

Time Nick Message
00:09 rishabhnambiar[m has quit IRC
00:10 jaskiratsingh[m] has quit IRC
00:10 abhiriot[m] has quit IRC
00:10 JatinD[noreply] has quit IRC
00:10 emilyo11 has quit IRC
01:01 vipulgupta2048 <vipulgupta2048!uid288009@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-ochwcekqrenuadlj> has joined #sugar-meeting
03:25 llaske <llaske!~llaske@2a01cb00074daf006588e01c98a​a887f.ipv6.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
03:29 llaske has quit IRC
04:03 kaametza_ <kaametza_!kaametza@sunjammer.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
04:03 kaametza has quit IRC
04:21 vipulgupta2048 has quit IRC
05:28 JatinD[noreply] <JatinD[noreply]!jatindhank@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-dusurkkbybjkultd> has joined #sugar-meeting
05:37 abhiriot[m] <abhiriot[m]!abhiriotma@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-pwuzglwtzylihrbr> has joined #sugar-meeting
05:43 jaskiratsingh[m] <jaskiratsingh[m]!jaskiratsi@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-dmvtvohlqribxjuu> has joined #sugar-meeting
05:43 rishabhnambiar[m <rishabhnambiar[m!rishabhnam@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-kbmuvqjjwfkzmqag> has joined #sugar-meeting
05:46 emilyo11 <emilyo11!emilyongma@gateway/shell/matrix.org/x-ebtoypipepcdtgvl> has joined #sugar-meeting
06:23 llaske <llaske!~llaske@static-qvn-qvs-168097.busi​ness.bouyguestelecom.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
06:28 llaske has quit IRC
06:28 llaske <llaske!~llaske@static-qvn-qvs-168097.busi​ness.bouyguestelecom.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
06:29 llaske has quit IRC
06:29 llaske <llaske!~llaske@static-qvn-qvs-168097.busi​ness.bouyguestelecom.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
06:31 llaske has quit IRC
07:46 llaske <llaske!~llaske@static-qvn-qvs-168097.busi​ness.bouyguestelecom.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
08:14 llaske has quit IRC
08:40 llaske <llaske!~llaske@static-qvn-qvs-168097.busi​ness.bouyguestelecom.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
08:42 llaske has quit IRC
09:42 llaske <llaske!~llaske@163.5.55.25> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:11 meeting <meeting!~sugaroid@rev-18-85-44-69.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:23 bernie_ has quit IRC
11:23 bernie_ <bernie_!bernie@sunjammer.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
11:24 bernie_ <bernie_!bernie@sunjammer.sugarlabs.org> has joined #sugar-meeting
15:09 ibiam <ibiam!~ibiam@129.56.12.50> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:29 llaske has quit IRC
16:56 ibiam_ <ibiam_!~ibiam@129.56.12.110> has joined #sugar-meeting
16:58 ibiam has quit IRC
16:58 ibiam_ is now known as ibiam
17:17 llaske <llaske!~llaske@LFbn-1-3443-24.w90-127.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
17:22 llaske has quit IRC
17:51 ibiam has quit IRC
18:17 vipulgupta2048 <vipulgupta2048!uid288009@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-ammrlsgpxkbyzepj> has joined #sugar-meeting
19:23 llaske <llaske!~llaske@2a01cb00074daf0051b5aab3e64​df8d5.ipv6.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
20:24 llaske has quit IRC
20:30 Pro-Panda has quit IRC
20:32 Pro-Panda <Pro-Panda!2a6bf518@gateway/web/freenode/ip.42.107.245.24> has joined #sugar-meeting
20:59 walterbender <walterbender!~walter@146.115.133.213> has joined #sugar-meeting
21:00 Quozl #startmeeting
21:00 meeting Meeting started Tue Apr 17 21:00:07 2018 UTC. The chair is Quozl. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
21:00 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #endmeeting
21:00 Quozl walterbender: hello.
21:00 walterbender hello
21:00 Quozl #topic what we have been working on
21:00 walterbender has mostly been working on Music Blocks...
21:00 Pro-Panda I have been porting activities to python 3. I am currently working on a GTK+ 3 port.
21:00 walterbender gearing up for some workshops in Nigeria and Japan
21:01 Quozl i've worked on abacus and finance to fix bugs that showed up on ubuntu 18.04.  i'm visiting sydney this week for things unrelated to sugar, back at my desk in a couple of days.
21:01 walterbender Pro-Panda, I was just glancing at your Turtle port
21:01 vipulgupta2048 Well, I am still trying to set the Plymouth theme in sugar. There seems to be a lot more configuration that need to be done in grub2
21:02 Pro-Panda walterbender: Yes, its a work in progress
21:02 vipulgupta2048 @Quozl: do check the commits made.
21:02 Quozl vipulgupta2048: what am i checking them for?
21:03 vipulgupta2048 Oh, the live-build repo, boot logo pr
21:03 @walterbender: i had to discuss something on licenses.
21:03 Quozl vipulgupta2048: okay, probably friday.  i did look briefly, but you hadn't found the xubuntu logo i had seen, so i guessed you hadn't had time to read the commits.
21:04 vipulgupta2048 How do i create a GPL license with Sugar Labs name on it.
21:04 walterbender vipulgupta2048, you don't put the name in the license
21:04 vipulgupta2048 Quozl: I read them, really. But I wasn't able to find it. I am sorry.
21:04 I did trim a lot of content.
21:05 walterbender Xbuntu has, so I was wondering do we need to as well.
21:06 Quozl vipulgupta2048: perhaps they are in an early commit; in which case i'd like to look again after you rebase or combine the commits.  merging now would add xubuntu logo even if you removed it.
21:06 vipulgupta2048 Don't merge now, its still a work in progress.
21:07 sidhant_ <sidhant_!~smuxi@116.74.45.231> has joined #sugar-meeting
21:07 vipulgupta2048 I will keep working on the issue. Its just exams in my college. I would be free from 2nd May
21:09 Quozl any other comments on topic "what we have been working on?"
21:09 walterbender no
21:09 Pro-Panda None from my side
21:09 vipulgupta2048 Nothing more from my side
21:09 sidhantB <sidhantB!~androirc@116.74.45.231> has joined #sugar-meeting
21:10 Quozl any other topics?
21:10 walterbender just a quick word re GSoC
21:10 #topic GSoC
21:10 Quozl walterbender: go on.
21:10 walterbender We have selected our interns for the summer.
21:11 We'll be able to announce on April 23
21:11 We'll have a strong Python team assemble, among others
21:11 So hopefully the activity team will make some solid progress this summer
21:11 that's all
21:11 Quozl thanks.
21:13 i've nothing further to add.  motion to close meeting; all in favour please +1
21:13 Pro-Panda +1
21:13 vipulgupta2048 +1
21:13 walterbender +1
21:14 Quozl #endmeeting
21:14 meeting Meeting ended Tue Apr 17 21:14:08 2018 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. (v 0.1.4)
21:14 Minutes: http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]-17T21:00:07.html
21:14 Log:     http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/s[…]18-04-17T21:00:07
21:14 Quozl i'll probably delay my mail summary until friday, by the way.
21:15 walterbender ciao ciao
21:16 Pro-Panda Thank you everyone
21:17 Pro-Panda has left #sugar-meeting
21:17 Pro-Panda <Pro-Panda!uid227@beta.alwyzon.com> has joined #sugar-meeting
23:16 sidhantB has quit IRC
23:17 sidhantB <sidhantB!~androirc@116.74.45.231> has joined #sugar-meeting
23:25 llaske <llaske!~llaske@LFbn-1-3443-24.w90-127.abo.wanadoo.fr> has joined #sugar-meeting
23:27 vipulgupta2048 has quit IRC
23:30 llaske has quit IRC
23:34 walterbender has quit IRC

 « Previous day | Index | Today | Next day »     Channels | Search | Join

Powered by ilbot/Modified.
Webmaster